CEYS has created this policy in order to inform you of what a cookie is, and which cookies we use in this website. This will help you to manage cookies according to your preferences.
On your first visit to our website you are informed of the existence of cookies and of the present cookies policy. In future visits you may consult our policy at any time via the bottom part of the “Cookies Policy” page. By accessing the site, you are consenting to the installation of informed cookies (unless you have changed the configuration of your browser to reject cookies).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files sent to the browser via a web server with the intention of registering the user's activities during their browsing period. They comply with the following characteristics:
- Cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and his or her computer. Cookies do not, in themselves, supply personal data about the user.
- The user has the option of configuring his or her browser in order to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to impede their installation on the computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
- To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to enable the installation of cookies sent by the website, or by any third party which acts in its name, notwithstanding that it will be necessary for the user to begin a session as such when accessing any one of the services that requires prior registration or “login”. The cookies used in this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with their only objective being to make subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect information of a personal nature.
Use of this website with the browser set to enable cookies implies the user's acceptance of the cookie technology used in said website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
This website uses analytical cookies to gather statistics about the user's activity on the website and the general activities of that website. The information collected is anonymous and allows us to optimise browsing on our web page and to guarantee the best possible user experience. The user can prevent the activity of cookies by using prevention systems made available by analytical tools.
Third-party cookies for the management of advertising spaces
These are cookies that are stored by third parties to manage the advertising spaces that users see when they access this website. These cookies allow us to monitor the effectiveness of online campaigns, provide the user with information of interest to him or her and to offer advertising content according to his or her preferences. In accordance with their own policies, some publicity managers can use anonymous cookies to show advertisements of interest to the user when he or she visits other websites. However, users can manage their acceptance or otherwise of said cookies through managing their browser's settings.
GUARANTEES AND OPTIONS REGARDING COOKIES
When the browser is installed or updated, the user has the option of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies, or alternatively of rejecting the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as advertising cookies and third-party cookies. In addition to this, after each session the user can eliminate some or all of the cookies that have been stored.
Likewise, the user can activate:
- private navigation, through which the user's browser will stop saving their search history, website passwords, cookies and other information linked to the sites that he or she visits, or
- the no-trace setting, which means that the browser requires that websites that the user visits do not register search habits in order to (for example) send him or her adverts of interest in the websites that he or she visits.
We recommend that you consult your browser's help pages to familiarise yourself with the different options regarding how to manage cookies. Please remember that blocking cookies could affect any or all of our website settings.
Cookies used in this website:
Our Cookies Policy may be modified at any time. We will not limit the rights that correspond to users regarding changes to the existing Cookies Policy without the user's express consent. We will publish all changes to the present Cookies Policy on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will send out a more detailed notification. In addition to this, we will archive previous versions of the current Cookies Policy so that users may refer back to them.